Welcome to Adoration Song. (“Company”, “Adoration Song”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”) enables users from many locations to collaborate in the creation of musical projects. We do this through our website and domain.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the following link:
look at these guys You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are informed about any changes.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We collect the Personal data and information you provide to us on our Site, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, and your account information. This happens when you:
- Create a user account.
- Requesting services from us.
- Participate in compositions
What we gather: We may collect the following information:
- Name and artist name
- Contact information including email address, phone number and your contacts.
- Artist information such as that including but not limited to skills, genres, influences, biography, contact information, social media links, and personal website, personal photo, cover photo and cover photos.
- Other information relevant such as spotlight audio tracks, videos, project experience and that requested when you submit to a new project, join a project or finding musicians.
- General archives such a contracts and messages.
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Non-Personal Data:Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with our website, we collect certain personally non-identifiable information (“Non-Personal Data”). The Non-Personal Data we collect includes without limitation Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser type, other characteristics of your device and software, domain names of your Internet Service Cookies and Other Session Identifiers:
How we use Information That We Collect:
- Specific Reason: If you provide Personal Data for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
- Access and Use: If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to your account, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to monitor your use of such Services or functionality.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes including without limitation to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
- Non-Personal Data:Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may use such information for any lawful purpose.
Our Disclosure of Information That We Collect:
- Personal Data:There are certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law (including, without limitation responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, court or government agency) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (iii) to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (iv) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (v) to protect against legal liability.
- Non-Personal Data:Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may disclose, transfer or share Non-Personal Data for any lawful purpose.
You have several choices available when it comes to your Personal Data: Limit the Personal Data You Provide: You can use the Services without providing any Personal Data or with limiting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Services. For instance, in order to open an account, your name and email address will be required.
Minors Under Age 18:
Links to Other Web Sites:
Storage and Security:
We may store Personal Data itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by us or service providers. We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet.
International Privacy Laws:
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Access to Information:
After signing up, you can update and access your Personal Data on the My Account page. We will take reasonable steps to respond to requests relating to Personal Data within 30 days, however, we may reject requests that we find to be unreasonable (i.e., require disproportionate efforts or material changes to our information systems), impractical or abusive (i.e., repetitive requests, requests made in bad faith, requests that would compromise third party information). Note that you may not have access to or the ability to update Non-Personal Data, much of which is held in aggregate form.
Retention and Deletion:
We may retain your Personal Data as long as you continue to use the Services. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Data and Non-Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media and other information systems.